Free Download Sandbox – CMS Development Manager Web Tool (Nulled) [Latest Version]
Managing your development platforms has never been easier : install, reinstall and delete your CMS’s projects in just 3 clicks!
Fasten your developments and manage all your installations from just one secured console.
- Are you designing or developing themes for CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, …?
- Are you customizing CMS/e-Shops/Blogs installations for your customers ?
- Are you often installing the same plugins on your CMS?
Then, Sandbox is the tool you’ll like!
We have developed it on a simple ascertainment, how many times do you have to :
- download the same CMS zip package
- use the same list of optional plugin’s with it
- upload it on your hosting plan
- create and edit its settings
- delete all the files from your server when you’re done
- delete all the data in your databases when you finally think about it ?
- do and redo these steps all over again for another CMS install ?
You don’t have to do all these things no more!
Using Sandbox will turn all these repetive tasks automatic: simply install, reinstall and delete your projects properly in just 3 clicks !
- quickly install / delete your favorite CMS
- createvarious ready-to-install CMS packages with built-in plugins, languages support
- automatically cleans your DB and files when you’re done
- password-protected console
- responsive console built with Bootstrap 3
Login & password : ‘demo’
You can create & delete sandboxes freely to help you familiarize with the tool.
(Our demo uses the most famous CMS/Shops/Blogs, you can ofcourse install many other ones too, read our support/faq page)
Sandbox is password-protected and uses Bootstrap to be fully responsive.
In order to use Sandbox, you must comply with these requirements :
- php 5.3 support
- dedicated mysql database with database and user creation permissions (e.g: dedicated servers, mutualized hosting plans with private database)
- php mysqli library
- read & write permissions on the root sandbox installation and all subdirectories
New with v.1.1.0
- new option: export your files and database
- create or duplicate custom installations with prepacked data with the new export function
New with v.1.0.2
- Increased compatibility with some php configurations having displaying error E_NOTICE, buffering_output= Off
New with v.1.0.1
- new option : sandbox maximum installation limit
- pre-requisites warning & information display
- support for multi-domain installation
- updated documentation
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Sandbox – CMS Development Manager Web Tool from the Original Developer (humbucker) website. Thank you.